Oh, what a glorious morning glory! This fanciful mix of white-pink and white-blue ruffled double trumpeting blooms creates a delirious carnival of magical color. The vigorous climbing plants climb up to 15 ft. on a trellis. Provide supports for these vigorous climbers.
Flowers all summer transforming your garden into the color spectrum of the Venice Carnival.
Growing Morning Glory from flower seed is so rewarding, and it looks great falling from window boxes and planters or climbing up a trellis. Ipomoea will bloom from summer until first frost, and it will bloom more abundantly in cooler weather. The flowers open in the morning and close in the evening.
- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 10
- Height: 180 inches
- Bloom Season: Summer through fall
- Bloom Color: MIX
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Poor quality, pH 6.1 - 7.8
- Temperature: 70F
- Average Germ Time: 7 - 21 days
- Light Required: No
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Rate: 6 - 8 seeds per foot
- Moisture: Keep seed moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: Thin to 12 inches