NARCISSUS SALOME (Bulbs) late to mid-season ,Large Bulb Size! 14-16 cm Perennial
NARCISSUS Accent (Bulbs) late to mid-season bloomer,Daffodil, SHIPPING!.Accent has stunning crisp white flower with a ruffled pink trumpet. Daffodils prefer a full sun to part shade position in well drained soil. Easy to grow, they are ideal for pots and containers or leave in the ground year after year and the bulbs will multiply. Early-mid spring flowering.
2. Planting narcissus bulbs is fairly simple. Bulbs look much like a small onion, sometimes with a spike or point on one side and sometimes wiry roots growing out of the other side. Plant with the spike pointing up.
3. Follow the rule of thumb when planting bulbs and give the bulbs at least 2 times their height of soil above them. Narcissus like a deep planting in light soil. Dig a 6-7 inch hole, drop the bulb into it and cover with soil.
4. Regarding the spacing between bulbs, if planting in beds, leave approx 5-6 inches between each bulb. If you are planting in containers, you can cluster them a little closer together.
5. After planting, water well so that the soil above the bulbs settles.
6. Narcissus bulbs will flower in the spring. After the flowers die back in late spring or early summer, let the plant enjoy a drier, warmer rest period. After leaves die back, stop watering so that the bulb can rest.
7. In cooler zones, you can leave narcissus bulbs in the ground over winter so that they can receive their required period of winter cooling in order to flower the following Spring.
They were large bulbs as advertised. It was a 3-order delivery but I didn't receive the Rain Lilly bulbs marked back order. When can I expect them?