Boldog Hungarian Spice' is a sweet and just slightly hot pepper. It has smooth skin with 5 inch fruits in a deep crimson color. Can be used dry to grind your own paprika. Early maturing, compact plant which is widely adapted. Likes a fertilizer treatment once a month. To keep compact, pinch leaves on young plants. Full sun produces best growth and fruiting results. C. annuum is the most cultivated pepper in the world, both commercially and in home gardens.
They are relatively easy to grow, as long as they receive plenty of moisture and nutrients, are not subjected to cold and receive plenty of sunshine. They grow in an endless variety of colors and range in shape from small round cherry peppers to long, pencil-shaped cayenne varieties. Seeds should be started indoors 8 to 10 weeks before the last frost. When the temperature reaches 70 F, transplant 12 to 16 inches apart, fertilize, and again when they are 12 inches tall. The pepper is rich is goodness, one medium-sized pepper will provide almost the entire daily adult of vitamin C requirement and also contains vitamins such a B1, B2 and D, plus numerous minerals.
Peppers can be grown
all year long in containers. It is suitable for apartment dwellers and
gardeners who live in cool regions where the number of growing days are
limited. Many pepper enthusiast grow peppers in pots so they can have fresh
peppers all year long. It’s best to use 5 gallon containers so the roots do not
get too over-crowded!
I grow these special plants in my
own Garden without pesticides. I
harvest my own seeds and plant them each year. Plant your own, so that you can, save the
seeds and plant them again the following year.
We have a wide variety of Heirloom Vegetable, Herb, and Flower
Seeds for sale.
Green Thumb Tip!
Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Peppers germinate best in
warm soil, so gentle bottom heat may be helpful until seedlings emerge. Wait to
transplant outdoors until soil is warm.
Peppers, like tomatoes, grow in well-drained fertile soil. Almost all peppers have the same requirements for
successful growth. Plant them in good, well-drained, fertile soil – and
make sure they get lots of sunlight and a good inch of water per week. In
many ways, they mimic the same requirements needed for growing great tomatoes.
At Planting Time:
We plant all of our peppers with a good shovel full of
compost in the planting hole, and then give them a good dose of compost tea
every few weeks for the first 6 weeks of growth. We also mulch around
each of our pepper plants with a good 1 to 2″ thick layer of compost.
Peppers often like to take their sweet time germinating.
They can be up in a week, and some will take almost a month. Even with paper
towel germination testing, they can take long. I am not sure why, but it is a
normal occurrence. So plan and make sure you start them early enough! Also,
remember they like heat to germinate so make sure you have a heating mat or
something to keep the soil warm. Placing them up on top of the fridge often
works too since it is normally warmer up there.
Peppers do very
well grown in pots.
· We accept payments through PayPal only.
Yes We Combine shipping
If you are purchasing
multiple items and wish to take advantage of our combined shipping rates, place
each item in your eBay shopping cart by completing the "Buy It
Now">"Commit to Buy" purchase, but do
not pay until you are finished shopping.
If checkout makes a mistake figuring combined shipping, I will refund the
· Most items will be shipped via USPS.
· We do offer any express or overnight shipping.
· Any questions regarding shipping or items, please feel free to contact
· Most Domestic (US) packages include Online Tracking Number.
· If the tracking information showing that your item has been delivered
and you did not receive your order, please go to your local USPS (Post Office)
and take your tracking # information with you.
Shipping to: United States, Canada, United
Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland,
Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal,
Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South
Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland,
Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, and Singapore.
· International USPS First Class mail does not include online tracking.
· International PRIORITY and EXPRESS mail includes online tracking.
· Buyers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, and/or fees.
· Unclaimed packages do not qualify as a lost package.
· International shipping by USPS can take up to 30 days or
longer. Please be patient.
RETURN YOUR ORDER FOR A REFUND, We will process your refund when we receive
· Original shipping fees & Handling charges are Non-Refundable.
· Unclaimed packages do not qualify
as a lost package.
· International shipping by USPS can take up to 30 days or longer. Please
· Most items are returnable if they are returned in the condition in which
they were received.
· All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
· If an item was unintentionally misrepresented or a mistake was made on
our part, we will make it right!
· Please contact us to arrange an exchange, return/refund.
· If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact
· Please read descriptions and/or questions prior to committing to your
· All messages will be responded within 1-2 business days.
· We would greatly appreciate if you would reciprocate upon receipt of
· If there is a problem with your order, give
us a chance to make it right before leaving negative feedback.
For Shopping with Us !