Alyssum Seeds - Lemonade
Alyssum Seeds (Easter Bonnet Lemonade ) Excellent edging plant,intense flowers
Compact plants are covered with elegant flowers dipped in various shades of peach parfait, frilled and scented to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. Landscapers love Easter Bonnet, tucking it into borders, rock gardens, edges and walkways. Plants establish quickly and bloom continuously. Suitable for all zones, although in the hottest climates growth will halt in the summer and resume in the fall. Stays tidy longer than other Alyssums. Annual. 4-10"
- Offering a full colour range, Easter Bonnet combines uniformity of habit and colour with unsurpassed earliness.
- Covered with dainty, fragrant flowers, plants stay compact and tidy much longer than other alyssums, making these excellent edging plants.
- Season: Perennial
- USDA Zones: 7 - 9
- Height: 8 - 12 inches
- Bloom Season: Spring and summer
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 6.0 - 6.5
- Deer Resistant: Yes
- Temperature: 55 - 75F
- Average Germ Time: 15 - 20 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Do not cover
- Sowing Rate: 1 ounce per 1,000 square feet or 2 1/2 pounds per acre
- Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 6 inches