Korean Black Soybean Seeds -- Edible soybean,Organic NON-GMO ,untreated asian vegetable
Bean,SOY,EDAMAME edible soybean ,Organic NON-GMO , untreated Seed !
- Edible soybean, called Edamame in Japan and Mao Dou in China,Garden Soy may be eaten directly like other beans or peas !
- They are exceptionally nutritious and tasty, cold or hot
- Easy to grow and easy to prepare
- They are grown just like any other bush bean
- produce high yields.
- They taste good
- This late maturing soybean has a very sweet flavor. For fresh eating or edamame, the immature beans are harvested when bright green with splotches of purple. The pods can be left on the bush to mature for dried beans that have a black seed coat with green interior. These are used to make numerous Asian bean dishes. Prized in Korea for its health benefits.
- Warm season annual
- Approx.300 seeds in packet.
- Maturity: Approx. 100 days to maturity
- Planting season: Late spring
Growing soybeans has become increasingly popular with home gardeners. These warm weather plants are grown in Africa, Asia, and Australia. They have gained popularity in western countries due to their health benefits. They are high in fiber and protein, and are a good source of calcium.Unlike other types of beans, soybeans do not grow very high and usually do not need staking or support. This makes them easy to grow in containers if you do not have much space in your yard. The plant is pretty enough to serve as an ornamental, plus you have the added benefit of growing protein-packed beans. You can grow soybeans that you eat fresh, such as edamame, or you can grow beans that you will allow to dry.