Blue Star Creeper - Laurentia Axillaris,Flowers Seeds.
Blue Star (Laurentia Axillaris Blue Star) - These flower seeds provide a nice compact plant with airy, linear foliage which become covered in blue, star shaped flowers throughout summer. The gently scented blooms of Laurentia "Blue Star" make a long lasting and refreshing addition to all types of containers, bedding, hanging baskets and borders. The star shaped blue flowers produce profusely covering the entire plant. Laurentia Blue Star also looks great nestled in rockeries or planted as annual ground cover.
- Season: Perennial
- USDA Zones: 9 - 10
- Height: 8 inches
- Bloom Season: Late spring to early fall
- Bloom Color: Blue
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Sandy, loamy, moist, but well-drained
- Temperature: 75F
- Average Germ Time: 15 - 45 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Do not cover seed
- Sowing Rate: 4 - 5 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 12 inches